What is the process of IPO LOANS?
Can you help with a working how is the fundamental cost calculated and how did rolex rings and glenmark made losses on listing day because even HNI fills the price with the issue price range only
What are the spate of recent issues resulting in money getting blocked?
How is the valuation done as given in the last paragraph?
Why is per delivery turnaround not a good metric?
Please explain Amazon for and against
Please explain the line
1. "when the stock market is unable to sustain its hype across market cycles , the ipo could one day be positioned as the marketing hogwash that ruined the investors "
2. The substantial equity infusion before IPO is proving too much co incidence and is seen by the conservative as an inducement to invest in the issue without enough convincing done on the earnings of the company.
Could you explain per delivery turn around paragraph and the last against in the paragraph
The success of Zomato could be its own enemy, attracting wannabes who attract fundraising that only deepens the food delivery price war.
Can you explain the last 'against'.
And how a loss-making company is allowed to get listed on stock exchange?
1. Please explain the line "when the stock market is unable to sustain its hype across market cycles , the ipo could one day be positioned as the marketing hogwash that ruined the investors "
2. What do they mean by the new appraisal benchmarks
3. Please explain the line "substantial equity infusion before the ipo is
providing too much of a coincidence "
4. Couldn’t understand the 8th AGAINST about per delivery turnaround
A detailed analysis on Zomato by Prof Damodaran
A good overview of the Global Food Industry by PPFAS. Helps put Zomato in context with Global player